Restore Illinois Phase 4 Contingency Notices
The below information is in effect should Illinois be in Phase 5. Alternative plans and pricing in effect if there are Covid‑19 restrictions. Read details here.
The documents are available for download as PDF files
Maps, Directions, Site Plans
- Directions to Camp Bases from Parent Handbook
- Directions to Forest Preserves from Parent Handbook
- Directions to Pools from Parent Handbook
- Glenview main base (St. Catherine's) pick-up/drop-off site plan
- Glenview OLPH pick-up/drop-off site plan
- Deerfield satellite base (Holy Cross) pick-up/drop-off site plan
- Northbrook satellite base (St. Norbert's) pick-up/drop-off site plan
- Medical Form
Complete for a camper with any medical conditions, illnesses, or physical limitations (if did not complete during online registration).
- Independent Dismissal Consent
(for campers who will be leaving camp on their own once we return)
- Medication Consent Form
Please Note: Camper's with an inhaler or EpiPen must have 2 if using St. Catherine's as their base and 3 if using a satellite base.
- Guest Registration Form
- Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Park Waiver for camp on June 17th
— Please print, complete, and return a PAPER WAIVER to Good Times Camp. This can be done by delivery to camp office (300 Waukegan Rd., Glenview, IL 60025), delivery at Family Day (Thursday, June 13th), or delivery the 1st day of camp. Online Waivers NOT Accepted!
- Gizmos Fun Factory Waiver for camp on July 22nd
— Please print, complete, and return a PAPER WAIVER to Good Times Camp 1 week before date. Online Waivers NOT Accepted!