On most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, Good Times will take a break from our activities and enjoy a picnic style lunch. Parents pack a brown bag lunch that your camper will enjoy at a picnic table or under a shady tree. Don’t worry about warm temperatures; we keep all the lunches fresh in coolers. Occasionally, a pizza and soda lunch is included with a special field trip.
Daily Snacks / Concessions
Campers are welcome to pack daily snacks from home or enjoy Good Times’ concessions. Concessions are sold at lunch and upon return to our main base. Concessions consist of various beverages, snacks, candies, and ice creams. On Thursdays, campers will get to enjoy Special Thursday Treats.
Water is provided by Good Times at each base and at each event throughout the day. Campers may wish to bring a water bottle for use during bus trips.
On each Friday, Good Times celebrates with an all camp Themed Party. Dress up in your craziest costume and join the party. Rock out to special tunes and enjoy! Each party includes a great lunch catered by nearby restaurant faves or cooked by Papa Dave & Sons. After a nutritious lunch, be sure to leave room for a special treat. “Cotton Candy or Snow Cones Anyone?” Check em’ out on our calendar.
- Disney Day / Hot Dogs and Chips
- Wild Wild West / Sloppy Joe Sandwiches and Brownies
- Red, White, & Blue Day / Cheeseburgers In Paradise
- X-Mas in July / Grilled Chicken and Mac & Cheese
- 70's Day / Buffalo Wild Wings
- Survivor Day / Walking Tacos
- Outer Space / Olive Garden Spaghetti
- Farewell to Friends / Portillo’s Beef Sandwiches and Chocolate Cake